Monday, November 10, 2014

Free Blog Post

In this blog post I want to talk about how books have affected my life. When I was a kid I used to not be able to read for the longest time because I would get very bad headaches if I tried for too long. So after a long while during a routine checkup at my doctors I soon found out I have awful eyesight. After I got glasses I could read more and more and I loved reading. I skyrocketed to a 8th grade reading level in 4th grade. I was reading everything put in front of me and books helped me to develop the craziest imagination. It also helped me to want to complete all my goals just like the characters in these books. I also read a lot of nonfiction science books that boosted my overall knowledge of the world far above my peers. Then once I started to become cool and popular I slowed up on reading nonfictions for pleasure and just started to get lazy. I've been drifting on my initial knowledge of things from back when I was in grade school and have only picked up little things along the way. Well saying that makes me feel dumb.
P.S. I seem to be awful at novel writing and so such I don't think I am going to finish NaNoWriMo. I will talk more to you about this later today but that is why I wrote this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment