Monday, May 11, 2015

Blog Post

  1. What was the most fun/engaging activity that you did in ELA this year? Why was it fun/engaging?
I think that the response projects are one of my favorite projects of any class all year.

   2. What was the most boring activity that you did this year? Why was it boring?

I don't like the vocabulary quizzes and worksheets.

   3. What was your favorite book this year? Why?

The alchemist was a very inventive book that I enjoyed a lot because I enjoy fantasy and magic.

   4. What was your least favorite book this year? Why?

My least favorite book this year was Maus because, though I like the drawing style, it just wasn't my favorite of the books we've read.

   5. What should I definitely keep the same for next year's ELA curriculum? Why?

You should definitely keep the response projects and maybe even try and fit more books into the curriculum.

   6. What should I definitely change for next year's ELA curriculum? Why?

I think anotating books should be dropped because it takes away from the expirience of actually reading the book.

   7. Is there anything else that you would like to tell me about your experience in ELA? If so - please put it here.

Not really other than I really like this class

No comments:

Post a Comment